Feel dizzy, light headed, high heartbeat and shivering. Have anxiety attacks. Solution for the symptoms?

I am 18 years old and I have been getting anxiety attacks since I was about 16.. Theyve gotten a little worse throughout the years. All of a sudden I feel really dizzy/light headed, my heart statts pounding really fast I can feel it through my chest . I start shaking uncontrollably, my whole body shakes and shivers as if I were freezing. My hands in particular get really cold . I also start getting cold and it feels like if im going to pass out wherever im at. It gets worse when I stand up so I just try to sit down and relax. I have not checked a doctor or anything because of money issues and I dont have insurance. Im guessing I have anxiety because it happens a lot when I think about negative things the night before and rarely have sleep. But sometimes it happens out of nowhere.. Im really confused about this and its starting to get scary. Im wondering if there could be other possibilities of anything wrong with me? Please respond soon. Its really starting to scare me :(
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012