Feel dizzy, hear ringing on moving eyes from one side to other without moving head. Am I safe to undergo tubal ligation?

When i move my eyes to one side or the other, without moving my head, I get dizzy and I can hear ringing or vibrating. I had a baby 2.5 months ago. I am breast feeding and the baby has a milk allergy so I can t have any dairy. That s making it difficult to get enough calcium . I m not sure whether that is related. Also I have had a mild cold, but I don t have any significant pain in my ears. This has been going on for 2 days now. Tomorrow I m supposed to have an operation to tie my tubes . I want to be able to have the surgery. I m hesitant to mention this to my doctors because I don t want them to reschedule. I won t be able to afford the surgery if it doesn t happen this calendar year. But I also want to be safe. I don t want to go ahead with the surgery and anesthesia if it s not safe.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012