Feel dizzy and blurred vision, with loud music at pubs. Is this vertigo from loud music?

Hi, lately I have been noticing that when I m at a club w/loud music playing and drinking... I tend to all of a sudden get very dizzy, my vision is blurred and I can t hear specific words. Then I have to grab hold of something or I will lose my balance and fall over. I had just one 12oz beer last night at a concert at around 8pm (finished about 8:20pm) and I had two episodes where I got dizzy, vision was blurred and I fell the first time, but the second time I was able stop myself from falling over again by staying very still... Is this vertigo from the loud music? Or something I should go to the doctor to check out? This has been only at clubs... not when I m drinking at a bar/lounge.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012