Feel dizzy after masturbation. Do I lose energy if I give out sperm every day?

Is it bad if i cum everyday and i am only 15 boy. Which is i give out sperm everyday some say sperm is energy is it right? When i cum after 2-3 hrs i don t feel good i feel a bit dizzy and don t like to do any thing. One last thing is it bad when your about to cum and you hold it in which means hold the penis so it won t come out thanks i really want the results doctor
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Every teen age finds pleasure in keeping the semen "stop" while climaxing. Quite normal. Nothing happens except the semen finds its way out during sleep. Teen agers all over the world do masturbate once or twice or even thrice daily. Quite normal. Restrict to one if you are unhealthy. Energy is definitely lost during masturbation. But not to the extent that you always feel dizzy. Eat good nutritious food and stop worrying about masturbation. If you are doubtful, then decrease the quantum of masturbation. That is it.
Good luck.

HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. S. Murugan's  Response
Hi dear,
Welcome to HCM.
Don't have any equation about releasing semen and loss of energy. Masturbation is not injurious and safe sexual activity. The feeling of tiredness and dizziness is due to loosing semen but due to excess activity of your system during ejaculation. This type of tiredness will be relieved by a period of rest.
Nothing to worry.
Dr S.Murugan
General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth Mallikarjuna Majgi's  Response
sperm is not energy, but to release sperm you need energy, you spend it right. that is the reason why you are feeling dizzy, tiered. so, eat nutritious diet, dont think of guilty. enjoy it and forget. concentrate on your work.

dont hold to cum, but you can cum and hold it in your prepuce.

wishing you healthy life