Feel dislocation in throat, pain on swallowing after turning the head on yawning. Cause?

Sometimes I yawn and turn my head at the same time and it feels like I dislocate my throat , and it becomes very uncomfortable and painful to swallow . This has been happening all my life, usually ill push my throat back left or right or move my head around in circles and it pops back in place. I have read lots of complaint about this (glad to know I am not crazy) and there seems to be no real understating or real reasonable explanations. I know its not a cyst , or tumour etc. because I just over Lymphoma treatments and well any doctor knows how invasive that can be. Curious about what ever dislocated Throat can be, my wife assures me it is not normal but I can see now there are others just as lucky as me out there.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
Its normal