Feel discomfort on stomach and gastric problem, after the surgery of hysterectomy

I was operated in hysterectomy , sometimes I have discomfort on my stomach and my stomach is most of the time full of air, why is it like this, and my operation was done 2003... I am 46 years old operated in Hysterectomy in 2003, please advice i was cleared in the hospital where I have undergone hysterectomy, after that I am back to work but after a couple of years the pain in my tummy started to show up and most of the time I have plenty of gases on my stomach...please advice and thank you...Dr.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011