Feel depressed, tired, lonely, hate going to school, people around. How to deal with it?

Hi, I hate school.Not the education but the institution;that big place with many stupid people I have to deal with over and over again.Going to highschool is HELL for. I just can t do it anymore.I m depresive and tired and there s too much pressure.I think I may have social anxiety?I read about this but I m not sure.All I can say is,I feel so lonely.BUT somehow is better to be on my own.I can t stand people / classmates /teachers.I hate everything and everyone ,I even hate the people I love(does it make any sense?).I hate myself.I don t know how to deal with my life anymore.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013