Feel depressed always. Prescribed fludec 20 and licab 300 mg. Take ascoril - c cough syrup daily. Any side effect by continuous usage and how to get out of this syrup?

i am 36 years of age and i dont have much tensions but i always feel like depressed that is not doing any work and i am not getting peace of mind . i have consulted doctor he has given me fludec 20 and one 300 mg licab in the morning and at night but inspite of that some times i take 1mg lonazep in the mornig and one in the evening inspite of that i take ascoril-c cough syrup every day. i tried many times to leave cough surup but after few days i am getting depressed and not feeling to do any thing because of wich i am not ready to take decission of marriage.please tell me if i continue this what can be the side effects. please help me to get out of this cough surup which contains codeine .
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012