Feel dejected and fragile. Unable to talk to people with eye contact. Advice?

hi,sir..i am a student....i used to be very good student and every friend of mine used to see me as a very talented and dynamic person....but i don t know how i become so coward and uncomfortable in chatting with others...i am feeling very dejected,fragile.i have become a nerd and problem is that i can not talk with people with eye contact ......i feel very uncomfortable with my and his/her body...i can not concentrate on what he/she is saying after a moment when some feeling of his/her body condition comes into my mind........i am in deep depression .....for that i am able to get a job.....what to do sir???????
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013