Welcome to HCM
You have not specified the cause of your depression
, however I will try to help you. As narrated by you, you have performed quite well in your past both in the academic and social field. This reflects that you are an achiever and also a successful and happy person.
1. Many times changes in life relations, financial changes, changes in love life, health problems and more may suddenly weaken us, you need to adapt and accept the changes slowly but steadily.
2. You should learn to love yourself, life is a gift to you given by God, you should honour God and take much care of yourself. Anyone may treat you in their way, reject you. But you should never neglect or deject yourself.
3. Learn to highlight your qualities, skills, good nature and enjoy life.
4. Try to change your lifestyle, hairstyle, stay active, watch movies, pamper yourself, exercise, eat well.
will help you get relaxed and make you stress
6. Healthy home made food, rich in minerals, protein balanced with fruits, berries, fresh veggies, fish will lighten up your burden. They contain natural mood elevators and anti-oxidants.
7. If you want you can consult a counselor, doctors, but do not make a habit to take anti-depression medications.
8. Avoid smoking
, alcohol, caffeine and any other addition.