Feel chest going cold, stomach pain, dizziness, occasional fainting everytime during winter. Possible causes?

Three questions I can t figure out, First two are about caused about this time of year (winter) When I go out, the inside of my chest gets cold but every where else, aside from my fingers and toes, are perfectly fine. I wear winter clothes when I go out in it too. When I come in my stomach starts to hurt. Usually during this time I ll pass out before or after around Christmas time I ve haven t passed out within the last few years, but I started to feel like I was about to when I was sitting in a chair today. I usually get hot and dizzy and stare off into no where Then I just lose control and pass out I hit a glass table last time, I started side walking and just crashed, I remember a light then black. When I was little and I d pass out, I wouldn t remember anything for a little bit after I woke up, usually five to fifteen minuets of cluelessness. My doctor just said to eat and drink a lot And is one, it just happens whenever I ll be laying on bed, reading, playing Xbox, just listening to music, basically anything, then my chest will start to hurt, like a knife is stabbing me. I told my doctor and she said it was just growing pains. But I don t know.. Any help doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Your other happenings are nowhere related to your colds & chest problem. However, passing away just like that is a serious issue. I suggest you visit a neurologist and ask about it.