Feel chest discomfort. Have diabetes. Lost weight, sugar controlled taking metformin. Have fatty liver enlarged. What to do?

Last year, I had diagnosed with high sugar. I am a male.My age is 32.My height is 5'10". My weight at that time was 89 Kg with major weight around waist and on tummy.I took metformin 500mg for three months on doctor's advice.I lost 19 kg of weight in 9 months period. My sugar level is now under control.Hb1ac is 5.2. sugar level (f 78 and pp 109). I have fatty liver and it is bit enlarged. My lipid profile : ldl is 151,HDL is 43, TCH 231, triglyceride 158, vldl is 145. Often, I feel sensation of blood flow in my back and sometimes i feel discomfort in chest. My doctors suggest diabetic diet and 45 min of regular walking and nothing else. What should i do now.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013