Feel burning sensation in lower end food pipe, only while eating food containing chilly .

I am occasionally getting a burning sensation in lower end of my food pipe,only when i eat food containing chilly . and when i drink water my food pipe becomes normal. i am 20 now , my height is 5feet 5inch ,weight might be near about 58KG. Suffering from this for the past 4 months. my endoscopy and ultrasound reports are normal. docter gave me some medicines (including medicines for gastric ) to eat but my disease is not decreasing at all. at present i am restricted to eat chilly , junk food drink tea/coffe/colddrinks and now when i am eating vegitables by only excluding chilly , i am feeling no burning sensation . plzzzz HELP me to get rid of this burning sensation so that i acn eat spicy food also.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011