Feel bubbles, kicking in lower pubic region, movements in stomach, negative pregnancy test. Could it be due to gas?

hi, i keep feeling bubbles and kicking in my low pubic reagon like a fish moving around and it started 5 days ago. now i feel it up by my ribs and all over inside my belly and pressing on bladder now and then and i can see my stomache moving sometimes. i was on the depo and didnt have my period for 4 almost five months then i took a home pregnancy test and it was neg as well as blood test . i thought i finally started my period in july but i was only spotting and this spotting went on and off until now which my period has yet to show up again. i took a new home test again and it was negative!? i dont know what to think but the movement is still going on and getting harder and uncomforatble full belly feeling. what should i do, it cant be gas i have two kids and i feel like i know what a kick is or fluttering that hasnt gone away for more than 3 days straight.please help me
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012