Feel a pop on reaching the intensity of orgasm. Is it a sign of disorder or deficiency?

I am a 35 year old caucasion male, 5 8 , 190 lbs, no significant health defects. When I orgasm , through masturbation or sex, if the orgasm is intense enough, I feel a pop similar to cracking the joints of your knee , or fingers or hips. It is not painful, and has actually become...routine, and almost expected. It s like a benchmark of the intesity of the orgasm, as it were. My assumption is it is the pelvic bone popping when my abdominal muscles tighten, but I don t know what the implications might be...whether it is something else, or indicative of a disorder or deficiency, or something.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome. Sorry, i have not heard of this, may be await another opinion.
But muscle contraction is a known feature of orgasm and you may be experiencing prolonged orgasm, according to me.
Enjoy and to my knowledge no health hazards are associated.