Feeding cerelac, now on lactogen,reluctant to take, ideal measurement of lactogen

Hi Doctor, My son has entered 7th month I am feeding him with cerelac for past 1month.From 3days I started Lactogen 2 , but he is regretting to drink.What should I do,can u let me know the measurement for feeding him with bottle. Regards.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Do you mean the reconstitution of Lactogen. It is mentioned on the tin. You need to use one level spoon (use the same scoop in the tin and not any other) per oz of water. Regarding the quantity just give as much as the baby takes. There is no need for any rigid schedule. Child may refuse for a few days but will start drinking soon. Make sure he does not have any other problem which may interfere with feeding like oral thrush or ulcers in the mouth.