Feeding a baby, cysts on chest, painful after pressing. What can it be?

hi am a lady of 32 years old i have a son of 11 months i feed him. i felt cyst in both my chest on upper sides. i never feel pain but from few days am feeling pain on it because when my husband press my chest than the pain started. kindly sujest me what to do what kind of test i have to do inicialy and what is these symptoms mean.what type of doctor should i consult. Regards, Rabia from pakistan isb.hope reply me mailing address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013