Fecal impaction done, passed a huge mass after taking enema, stomach seems to be fine now. Am I ok now?

Hi so glad your here to help. Ok so I had a fecal impaction . Took an enema about 6:00 and passed a huge mass. After that I went some more not a lot but some. Just wondering if I m okay now. My stomach is no longer bloated. I hadn t eaten in 3 days bc I have felt so bad. I m on a opitate for chronic pain . I will begin to take Colace daily now I won t let this happen again it was awful. My question is do u think I m okay now since I passed that? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013