Febrile seizure, fever ,Childrens Uniphed decongestant, cold to touch now, normal symptom ?

Hi, my son is 2.5 years old and he had his first febrile seizure a few days ago. His temp was 101 and I was just about to give him his next dose of Motrin and this happened. The next day his pediatrician prescribed Childrens Uniphed decongestant ( Sudafed ) (1/2 tsp) twice a day and I gave it to him, last night I noticed that he was really cold to the touch, I took his temp and it was 94-95. Is this normal. Could it be that he is just fighting off the disease? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012