Fear of failure, tensed, rapid heart beat, obsessive. Treatment?

Hello doctor,am 27 years old.I am suffering from a series of psychiatric problems.I am feeling feared always,my heart beats very fastly throughout the day and feeling of fear and some secretion is there in my stomach always.I am not relaxed for even a minute in my life for the past 10 years.I am feeling obssessed to do certain things,in case of failure i sense a terrible fear.I consult a psychiatrist but he treats me just for depression .Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012