Fatty tumor. Headaches connected to it? What is the knot on head?

I am a 27 year old female who was diagnosed with a tumor in 2008 but the doctor felt it was only a fatty tumor and I would be fine. Over the past several months I have been having all day every day headachs that never seem to completely go away. As time progressed I am finding myself tripping over my own feet or should I say my own left foot regularly. I also become very light headed and nauseous sometimes to the point where I do black out. Lastly I have noticed a rather large knot on the left back side of my head just a few days ago. What could all this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012