Fatty, soft, movable bump on the left of rib cage, no pain, seems higher on lying flat on the back. What could it be?

I have a fatty bump on the left side of my bottom rib cage. I recently lost a significant amount of weight and I thought the unevenness would go away, but appears that the lump is not just fat. It is soft, can be moved, doesn t hurt, if I flex my abs on my back and in a some what crunch position, it doesn t show. It I lay flat on my back, the left side of my rib cage sticks up significantly higher than the other. Who should I see about this? What could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012