Fatty mass under jaw. Why nausea and sleeplessness? Surgery now?

I have had for years a fatty mass in my neck under my right jaw. Lately I have had equilibrium problems, especially if quickly moving my head. The last two nights I have a spinning sensation upon lying down, which is accompanied by a wall, not waves, of nausea . This kkeeps me from getting to sleep and eventually my body calms down and I can get to sleep. I had a small lipoma removed from the other side of my neck in 1988; it was wrapped around a nerve and the electrocautery wrecked a nerve to my chest, causing hypertrophy of the muscle on the left side of the base of my I am not in any hurry to have more surgery. I also note a small lipoma under the skin on my left arm has recently symptoms from that one.What should I do??
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012