Fatty mass deposition on breast. Breast pain. Prescribed with EVION. Suggestion

I am cathrin and from past few years there is fatty mass deposition on my breast and a year before i had consulted a doctor... that doctor had prescribed me EVION 400mg... she told me to take it for 4months.. fatty deposit and pain gradually reduced... but then now it is back to same old condition.... i have pain in my breast and can feel the thick layer inside my breast.. I had gone for a breast scan when consulted the doctor. and the report says there is deposition of fatty mass tissue.. Doctor can you please help me out..
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013