Fatty lumps in body under skin over biceps, stomach area. Treatment option other than surgery?

I have fatty lumps in my body under skin mostly covering area my biceps and triceps, stomach and Thais. I do exercise my body but I am not understanding how to get rid of them because these lumps are destroying my body look. Please advise me any thing effective as other doctors said these are normal and only surgery is there cure. However, I have experienced that few of these lumps have dissolved but how I don t know.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013