Fatty liver, using premil. Stung by bee. Symptoms of nausea, vomiting. Due to medications or the sting of bee?

my mom is using premil 0.5mg and also a medication for fatty liver and this morning she got stung by a bee and later in the afternoon she had the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and she also complained about having chest pain, however she felt relieved after a while so we didnt go to the doctor....was the symptoms of vomiting and chest pain due to sting of bee or could it be the medication she is taking? Should we see the doctor or is it okay?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013