Fatty liver disease. Applied pressure under ribcage and breathed, pain in shoulder blade. Why?

ok. i was looking up liver disease , as i was diagnosed 6 years ago with fatty liver disease? but left it untreated.... a website said to apply presure under right rib cage and inhale. i did this and got a shooting pain through my right shoulder blade. then started to immediately get shooting pain throughout my whole abdomen . i touched my stomach area and any pressure to my abdomen causes radiating pain????
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013