Fatty liver, cold feeling on body, spots of tongue, redness around eyes on waking, excessive salivation on burping, dark green stools. Cause?

Yes I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I scratch my self when i sleep just below my genatitals. Over the summer I got drunk and i believe i scratched to hard. After that night my body got hot in the mid section. I went to the er and only thing they could find was a fatty liver . Which I have stopped drinking. I still scratch down there but not as hard. In the last month my head gets these warm feelings in my head but my body gets cold feelings now and my tongue has spots on the back of it. When I wake up in the mornings my eyes are red and around my eyes are cold. I recently decided to start taking milk thistle and now my poop turned dark green. I think I should stop taking it. I had my kidneys checked everything was fine. Oh Yes I also burp alot and have extra salivia in my mouth when I open my mouth I see it stretch from my tongue to the top teeth . I believe that is all my symptoms. Here is one more when I sit down I have this warm feeling on my butt.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012