Fatty liver, abdominal pain. Have blood sugar and cholesterol. Taking Ursocal, Archol and Gemer

I have a fatty liver & shoting pain in right upper abdoman, also having blood sugar & Cholestoral. At present I am having Ursocal 300( Ursodeoxycholic acid tablets BP) twice a daily ,kindly advice how effective this medicine for fatty liver & side effects of this medicine. Also I am having Archol -F( Atovastatin & Fenofibrate tablets) for cholestoral & Gemer 1( Glimepiride and extended release metformin hydrochloride tablets)
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012