Fatty lipomas removed around chest, large lump below rib cage, sore to touch. Gall bladder removed. Cure?

I am a 43 year old man. I have had several fatty lipoma s removed around my chest area. Recently, I have noticed another large lump below my left rib cage. Not under, but below. It constantly is sore to the touch, and at times it really hurts. What do you think it could be? I ve had my gall bladder out last year, and my doctor thinks it s nothing to worry about, but it is quite uncomfortable.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012