Fatigued, joint and muscle aches, stiffness, popping and cracking. Diagnosed with mononucleosis, lyme's disease, anemia. What's this ?

i was diagnosed with mononucleosis four years ago and a year later I was diagnosed with lyme s disease and anemia as well. Within the last three years I also had vertigo and IBS . Unfortunately the symptoms have never gone away and seems other symptoms are showing as well. I am still very fatigued all the time and have joint and muscle aches. My hip, shoulder, hands, ankles, back, and collar bone always are stiff and frequently pop and crack. I have bouts of loosing a lot of hair and fluxes where I am to nauseous to eat. I have unexplained anxiety and nervousness . I have frequent headaches and my legs are constantly restless. There have also been times where I get pains and compression around my heart. I was tested for lupus and arthritis but both came back negative. Could this be stemming from the mono and lyme s or something entirely different?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013