Fatigued, body pain, loss of interest in routine activities, loss of temper

Im 35 years old, male & married. By profession, i m a Portfolio manager. The problem is, i feel tired most of the time, like , if i wake up i feel tired & body pain, which lost my interest to do my usual routines, sometime my routines may cause angriness & most of the time it expressed with a Explosion. I know that im wrong but i can t able to be normal. Pls help me
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
From your description you are heading towards a burn out. I would suggest the following
1. regular exercise for at least 40 minutes.
2. balanced diet.
3. multivitamin supplements especially b complex vitamins.
4. regular breaks and outdoor holidays.
5.spending some time with your spouse in privacy.
I am sure this will surely help you out of the current problem.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ranjani R's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HCM.

You seem to be stressed out and exhausted. I would suggest you to start thinking positive and do things that you like. Try having a regular routine so that your body gets used to a consistent pattern of routine. Ensure you are eating just enough and not overeating or starving. Try having at least one activity which will make you happy for the day such as talking to a best friend, having an ice cream, listening to music, going on a drive etc. All you need is just a positive environment. Otherwise you seem all fine to me. Ensure you are consuming enough fruits and vegetables so that you can keep yourself energised. If you feel you cannot do this, you can visit a doctor so that you can take some medication. Still, i would say its all in the mind and you are solely responsible for your mindset. So, be positive and try to smile as much as possible.

Good luck!!!