Fatigue, weakness. On neurotin, lyrica, BP medication. Tests show damaged nerves. History of peripheral neuropathy. Treatment?

I have taken all kinds of tests and it all shows in normal range. I have had peripheral neuropothy for 25 years and tests show damaged nerves. However, all they want to do is give me Neurotin or Lyrica . It seems to be causing BP spikes. I am on a 5 mg daily dose of Amlodipine Besylate that I think is controlling that. I can handle the tingling , numbness and pain but for the past year I have had such extreme fatigue all day, evey day now that makes life seem useless. I know I am old but want to lose 30 lbs that has shown up over the past 6 months, hoping losing that will give me more energy but I get such extreme weakness and fatigue it is difficult to diet. Is there any advise at all?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012