Fatigue, tiredness, nausea, vomiting, bruising on both legs, dizziness, migraines. Cure for symptoms?

Hello I am 21 I have extreme fatigue I feel tied all the time. I just started feeling nauseated and vomiting three days ago. I also have unusual bruising on both legs they are not big bruises but they are unusual. I also feel dizzy and lightheaded very often. I am not sure what it could be but I can be driving and feel like I am about to fall asleep and have to pull over to shut my eyes. I also get extreme migraines sometimes nothing works to get rid of the migraines.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013