Fatigue, stomach cramps, nausea, constipation. Blood test, ultrasound test normal. Causes for symptoms?

Hi. Around 2 months ago now I have been expierencing fatigue , stomach cramps , nausea, slight constipation and just overall no energy. I have been back and forth to doctors, have had ultrasounds, mutiple blood tests and even a breath test for acid reflux. Every test has come back negative. I eat healthy and exercise regularly. It is begin to get very frustrating. Please give me some advice on what this may be and what else i can do!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012