Fatigue, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, bloating, fever, weakness, nausea, foamy discharge from anus. Reason?

Hey! I am a 23 y old girl, traveling in South East Asia. Yesterday i felt very fatigued, and had stomach cramps . When i got to the toilet i had extreme diarrhea . Very watery. I felt bloated and if i burped it smelled like rotten eggs . I got a fever , and felt very weak. I was also a bit nauseus (not like throwing up, more like mild car sickness). The burp thing is gone today, but the diarrhea is still there. It is like brown water. It has been about 36 hours since it started and there is no sign of improvement. I feel a little bit better today because i dont have fever anymore, but i still feel low on energy. I noticed that there is a bit of an oily surface in the water when i have pooped, and i there are some chunks (some are red, almost like bits of tomato) floating in the water aswell. I also noticed some weird non transparent white creamy/foamy discharge coming from my anus in the end of my diarrhea sessions. Haha. Sorry about the extremely detailed description. But yeah. I guess as a doctor you can handle it! Many thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013