Fatigue, stiff neck, headache, uncomfort swallowing, dizzy spell, palpitation. TSH, T4 below normal. Treatment?

Hello, I have been suffering from fatigue for about 1,5 months. I recieved Euthyrox 25mg last week due to high TSH but T4 on the lower border within range. The troublesome symptoms are: stiff neck , transient headaches, thick but not sore throught and nasal mucosa, uncomfort swallowing and dizzyspells and palpitations. My everyday life is suffering greatly and my mood is not great. I have gained weight too. Echo of the heart normal, but CBC also within normal range. I really dont know what it could be.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012