Fatigue sore, sensitive breasts, acne bloating What could cause it?

the last several days i have been amazingly tired all the time my breasts have become sensitive i broke out in acne everywhere when i have never had much problems with acne even during my monthly cycle. I have never had regular periods but since i was diagnosed as diabetic and been on metphormin they have regulated and I have not missed one infact just finished my cycle so i can t be pregnant but everytime i search my symptoms that is what comes up. What are other possabilities again the list of symptoms.... Fatigue sore/sensitive breasts acne bloating sore back please help i am not sure what could cause it
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013