Fatigue, smell sensitivity, breast tenderness, frequent urination and spotting. Pregnant?

Hello Dr. Mia Lundi,,, I am 41 yrs old with 2 teenage daughters. I am feeling symptoms of pregnancy: frequent urination , sensitivity to smells, vivid dreams, fatigue and extreme breast tenderness & tingling for a week now. Last night I wiped and I had a pink discharge today it happen twice and it went from pink to brownish. I have not experienced this implantation bleeding with my girls. I m concerned and confused!!! My menses should commence on or around the 19th of Jan. The conception day was Jan 4th, 2013. It s still too early for a pregnancy test, so I tried the bleach test and it fizzled profusely. I tried a home pregnancy test on the 10th and it was negative. Do you think I could be pregnant???
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013