Fatigue, sleeplessness, severe cold chills, nausea during periods. On antibiotics due to treatment for mastitis. Normal?

I was just treated for Mastitis about 8 days ago so I am still on the anti biotics, I just got my period last night and I have been unusually tired this time around, just walking up the stairs exhausts me and I dont want to get out of bed. Well tonight I couldnt fall asleep. I lied there for over 2 hours and my body will not let me sleep and suddenly I got the worst cold chills I have ever had and had to go take a hot bath to stop shaking uncontrollably. Ive also been nauseous on and off and my back has been quite sore. I am 21. Is it just the period coupled with the infection and my body is trying to cope with both, or is there something else that could be causing it?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jun 2013
From your history it seems that still you might be having some infection in your breast and might be forming abscess giving rise to these symptoms.
Consult your doctor and get your breasts examined.
Ok and take care.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.