Fatigue, sick feeling after getting hit on the head. Worrisome?

I was messing around and dancing in my room, and i backed up and tripped and hit the top left of my head. It hurt for like two minutes then stopped hurting. Now I feel really sick... I don t know, maybe I m just paranoid. I ve hit my head before and was fine. But it s always better to be safe than sorry. Does anyone know what s wrong or if I am just paranoid? And I m getting tired... Like I m gonna pass out tired... But I m trying not to go to sleep because if something is wrong that would be like the worst thing to do.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012