Fatigue, shortness of breath, dizziness and irregular heart beat. What is causing it?

I am a 28 year old female, 5 9 160 lbs I have had issues with anxieties for many years. But lately symptoms have been getting worse. Heart feels like it is going to jump out of m chest and this weekend we used two different heart monitors 10 times when I was at rest and not once was my heart rate under 110 beats per minute. And when I it felt like it was racing it was at 122 beats per minute. I have been very fatigued, sometimes shortness of breath, random dizzyness spells, no energy. what could be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012