Fatigue post sleep, headaches, mood swings, sensitive to noise, depression symptoms ?

Please can you give me advise as to why I am always tired after sleeping for 10 hrs a night. I suffer from headaches and am very moody all the time. I am very sensitive to noise and it s a problem when you have 4 children to deal with. I have seen many doctors in XXXXX and they all suggest I have depression . I am not convinced I love being out and meeting up with my friends. Have spoken to my husband and he can t believe they suggest that. What else could you suggest. I take vitamin b evening primrose I am 42 stay at home mom and very busy I can t stand feeling like this it s almost 2 years now
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012