Fatigue, poor memory, depression, bowel problems, headaches, dizziness, back and chest pain, facial rashes. Is this due to lupus?

i have been backwards and forwards to the doctors over the past few years as i have had lots of different symptoms and i have had countless tests and all have come back normal. i have just typed in some new symptoms and every time, the same suggestion comes up... Lupus . i am 46 and suffer with fatigue poor memory bowel problems depression , hoarse voice headaches dizziness chest paind back ache and now i have a butterfly rash on my face. i dont want to go back to the dr as i am sure they think i am a hypochondriac. Is it possible to have a full blood count and hormone tests with normal results if i have lupus?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012