Fatigue, pinching pain in the chest, itchy palms with dry skin and reddish spots. Have thyroid problem. Could this be due to asthma?

For bout 6 months I have felt like crap. It started with just feeling exhausted all the time. Im a usually active person and other than smoking ... Which is bad... Pretty healthy. Now the fatigue is so bad I just cnt get enough sleep n I get shortness of breath whrnever I exert.myself. I doubt asthma becuz I had it as a child n this is not asthma... I have no cough I dnt weeze I just feel like I ran A MILE. I have a pinching pain in my chest tht radiates out to my armpitz n my stomach is constantly queezy. Ive lost 60 pounds since june n im not even on a diet. I went to my doc n my blood work is flagged for mpv of 6.9 im 6ft 2 in n weigh 205 i also have itchy palms with no visible dry skin n red dotts tht look weird on my feet i just want an opinion cuz i trust my doc but dnt feel like she has a clue another prof. Opinion would help in easing my mind n my thyroid is 1.055 which is the lowest its ever been
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012