Fatigue, numbness, muscle spasms, sore legs, back pain, indentation on hip. Cure?

I have expereinced fatigue in the last 6-8 weeks that is not normal for me. Also, I have had occasional numbness which has subsided and recently for about 10 days have had muscle spasms in different parts of my body ocassionaly that are ongoing. What worries me the most are my legs have felt unusually tired and the muscles have been sore in legs and back. I am concerned that an indention on each hip near my buttocks may have something to do with leg soreness and fatigue. I am also worried about neuro problems such as MS...ALS....
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012