Fatigue, night sweats, tiredness, painful thighs. Taken paracetamol. Is it flu?

hello i think i had flu like symptoms over xmaswell thats what i thought inc aching fatigue and night sweats this lasted 4 days of doing absolutely bed ridden but gradually got better which took about three weeks before i was at full strentgh .paracetomol and codeine helped but it has come back yesterday i was cold but last night i was aching thighs,tiredness,general unwellness,and this morning after a restless sleep crying with pain and unwellness could just manage stairs to bed and slept all of the morning with heavy sweating also i have been having night sweats heavily since xmas every night but one i am a fit active person who regulary attends the gym and works everyday i have had today off work but this is not like me i dont do ill .. any ideas
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013