Fatigue, muscle weakness, low resting heart rate. Checking thyroid, hormonal levels. Heart problem?

Within the 6 months I have been experiencing increasing fatigue and muscle weakness . I am currently seeing an endocrinologist to evaluate thyroid and hormone levels. During my first visit, he commented that I have a low resting heart rate (60 bpm). About 4 months ago, a different doctor told me the same thing. This is a new development as my resting heart rate was previously about 80 bpm, and I have not been engaging in physical activity? Could these symptoms be suggestive of a heart problem?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012