Fatigue, muscle pain, difficulty walking, stiffness in upper back, imbalance, pulsating in ears, pricking in arms, neck, memory loss. Causes for symptoms?

Hi for a while now I have suffered from fatigue , muscle aches, I find it difficult to walk as feel stiff,this has now gone into upper back as well. I also feel off balance at times,pulsating in ear and feeling of been drunk this affects my balance.I have problems remembering things and saying what I am thinking. I get pins and needles in feet and arms and neck . My feet can throb so much sometimes it is difficult to walk.
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012