Fatigue, mild fever, headache, pain in the kidney area body aches and swollen neck lymph node. Do these symptoms indicate kidney trouble?

I ve been having a lot of strange symptoms over the last two weeks, and been to two doctors (with a follow up this coming friday), but I don t know if I should go to emergency or not. Two weeks ago this started with fatigue , mild fever, headache and body aches and a swollen right neck lymph node, but no respiratory symptoms or sore throat . It started to get better, but then the fever returned the next week at 102.9 degrees. A clinic doctor dismissed it as a sinus infection, but I ve had bad sinus infections my whole life and this produced none of the symptoms. Towards the end of the second week I was also having twinges of pain in my kidney area, and pain in my lower abdomen when I take a deep breath. Now, going on my third week of this, the pain in my lower kidney area feels like fullness or pressure on either side of my back, and I just feel like my lower abdomen has pressure as well. I did just finish my period, but this sensation is highly unusual for my menses as well. I can t tell if it s something innocuous like gas or something worse.... the second doctor I went to ordered a blood test to test for mono, but I m pretty worried that it might be something bad with my kidneys. Also, I did develop a slight sore throat late last night/early this morning.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012