Fatigue, lower back pain, nausea, intermittent stomach cramps, low appetite post recovering from cystitis, have inserted coil and exam stress. Taken paracetamol. What is the cause?

I have had cystitis the last 5 days and felt very fatigued. Then yesterday I started getting lower back pain and then when I went to bed I started feeling nausea and intermittent stomach cramps which neither eased off no matter what position. I woke up this morning still with stomach and back pain and nausea . I also haven t had as big of an appetite the last few days. I m only 19, I have a coil and I m currently doing my exams - could it just be stress? If I take paracetemol the pain eases. I normally get stomach cramps with my period but I had that 2 weeks ago and have to take mefanamic acid to reduce them as they get very bad.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012